Amatoritsese Gagar Foundation Scholarship Award 2019/2020 for Less Privileged Students application form is out online. Interested candidates can now apply. Interested applicants are advised to submit their application on or before 31st May 2019. Continue Reading if you want to apply for this scholarship.
Are you a less privileged student? Have you been searching for an outstanding scholarship to apply for and found not any? Good news is here.
We are glad to announce to you that applications are currently invited from less privileged students in federal tertiary institutions for a scholarship award in the Amatoritsese Gagar Foundation.
This scholarship award is for the less privileged students in federal tertiary institutions in Nigeria of Warri-North, Warri-South and Warri-South/West local Govt. Area of Delta State origin for the Amatoritsese Gagar Foundation Scholarship Award for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Amatoritsese Gagar Foundation Scholarship Award Eligibility.
- Applicants must have evidence of good academic performance and be in urgent need of financial assistance to complete their academic programmes in their institution. If not, do not apply.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian by birth.
How to Apply for Amatoritsese Gagar Foundation Scholarship Award 2019.
Interested candidates should write and applications letter to apply for this scholarship in the candidate’s handwriting.
The application letter should not be more than 2 pages.
State clearly the status of parents or guardian and list the reasons in detail why the applicant believes that he/she should be considered for the scholarship award.
The name of name of current Institution, current level, course of study and the date of completion of studies should also be included in the application letter.
Write down your contact details, such as address, phone number, email address on the application letter so you can be contacted if you are selected for this scholarship award.
Application must be accompanied with the following:
- Evidence of Local Government of Origin obtained from applicants Local Government Council
- Letter of introduction duly signed by current Head of Department
- Details of recent/last academic record duly stamped from Division of Exams and Records or Dean of Student Affairs
- Photocopy of current Student Identification Card issued by the institution, Department or Faculty
- Evidence of registration for current semester/academic session
Applications, accompanied with relevant documents, should be submitted to:
Amatoritsese Gagar Foundation
P.O. Box 4707, Warri,
Applications may also be submitted electronically to: email@example.com
Note: Screening test may be conducted for selected candidates. If there will be any, the candidate will be notified.
Application Closing Date.
All application should be submitted on or before 31st May, 2019.