Nigeria LNG Limited usually conducts a yearly undergraduate students scholarship for the good citizens of Nigeria. Nigeria LNG Limited Scholarship 2019 for Undergraduate Students in holds in some accredited Nigerian Universities. The application deadline is 13th May 2019. See more details about this scholarship below.
The Nigerian LNG Limited invites suitably qualified and interested first year undergraduate in Nigerian Universities to apply for its 2019/2020 undergraduate student’s scholarship programme. That is the major reason why we have put up this guide to help aspiring candidates on the requirements, how to apply and some other vital information about the NLNG Scholarship Award.
This scheme aims to promote academic excellence by supporting top-grade students throughout their tertiary institution.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Nigeria LNG Limited Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2019
Nigeria LNG Limited Scholarship Requirements and Eligibility.
The following are the requirements for the Nigeria LNG Limited Scholarship Award 2019;
- Interested candidate must have possessed an excellence/very good West Africa School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council results with at least 5 credit passes including the core subject and not more than one sitting.
- Interested candidate must have scored high with at least 250 at the just concluded Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination.
- Interested applicant must be a certified Full-Time Year-One student of any Nigerian University at the time of applying for this scholarship.
- Interested candidate must not be on any other Scholarship Award from other companies or agencies in Nigeria and outside Nigeria.
- Interested candidate must not be a spouse, child, ward or have direct relationship with any staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
How to Apply Nigeria LNG Limited Undergraduate Student Scholarship 2019
The mode of application is done online on the Nigeria LNG Limited official website.
1) First of all, Click on the “Our CSR” menu list and then select “Education” from the drop down menu.
2) Click on “Scholarship” link on the drop down menu and then click on the “Under-Graduate” button to access the online application portal.
3) All applications must include the following original scanned copies as attachments:
- Passport sized photographs
- WASC or NECO result
- JAMB result
- University admission letter
- University student ID card
- LGA Letter of identification
Ensure to fill in your correct contact details as this will be a means of communication between you and the Nigeria LNG Limited.
Applicants with the following issues will automatically be disqualified:
For incomplete attachments
Non-adherence to advertised criteria.
Do you wish to apply for this scholarship?
Click Here to Apply Now.
Interested candidates must apply on or before 13th May, 2019.